Un Dos Tres Index du Forum
Un Dos Tres
Bienvenue sur le forum Un Dos Tres

Un Dos Tres Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Format Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Un Dos Tres Index du Forum -> Ville -> Hopital
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frakel

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Format Not Working Répondre en citant

Facebook Format Not Working
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

As a new java did not fix the problem. Adobe. I had disabled all the automatic updates from programs on my computer.Reply I.C. This number works in United States only for other countries you may contact through Skype id which is technicalhelpdesk9.Reply. Reply Shubham says September 7, 2016 at 5:00 pm I had same problem and my Kaspersky antivirus was blocking it all you need is to turn off pirvacy mode off Reply I.C Tiempo says September 11, 2016 at 1:45 am Indeed Shubham, most people who encountered such issue are using Kaspersky. .. Keep up the good work. Wendy saysFebruary 18, 2017 at 12:50 pmOn my iPad Facebook has been in waiting to load or update mode for over 24 hours. This is a test to see if its a computer exclusive problem or site problem.Reply I.C. Try also to check you date if its up to date.Reply. Choose your language. Mike Gamers 173,813 views 2:11 Fix This site can't be reachedERRCONNECTIONREFUSED in Google chrome - Duration: 1:16. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. For help, visit Adobe Support. David Nix saysJune 24, 2017 at 4:50 pmSince yesterday, Facebook has had issues with its authentication servers. Working. Bleus said on November 21, 2014 at 1:22 am ReplyWhat I dont understand AT ALL is why a company with the programming resources that Facebook has IN-HOUSE, still has anything whatsoever to do with a complete and utter piece of garbage like FLASH?!?!?!?! Cripes, running Flash on your computer is practically BEGGING malware authors to come and rape you, your machine, your bank-account and everything you hold dear!Its freaking TWO-THOUSAND-AND-FOURTEEN already, fer crissake, HTML5 streaming video is a REAL THING! It WORKS! AND it *SHOULD* mean the god-damned END of m-fing FLASH& and it WOULD, except that for reasons that lie far, FAR, FAR beyond comprehension, sites like FACEBOOK keep requiring the PoS!!?!?!?!!?!?Seriously, someone at FB needs to have their ass beaten from one end of Cali to the other over this complete and utter technical breakdown, theres just no excuse whatsoever for ANY site, ANYWHERE to use Flash anymore, OR EVER AGAIN&*sigh*. Its my pleasure to help you solved your Facebook not loading problem.Reply. David saysMay 30, 2016 at 10:09 amI cant open facebook on Chrome, I keep getting this page copied below, and the fix for firefox isnt compatible.ghq Ev]!L}?nb^zS] mJ^i[{ HD S{9h;K+Uxx-/OrI?iI%X0AwvwgzDUs :^r&L{.f?wI Reply I.C Tiempo says May 31, 2016 at 5:02 am Hello David, I am still waiting for a reply from chrome support. There is no help desk for FB. They will not admit that because they have a workaround that is less secure and could be abused if people knew. ThioJoe 1,213,817 views 10:26 How to make your pc/laptop run faster (3 simple steps) - Duration: 3:22. We also want to clarify that we are not by all means part of Facebook Company, we advised to contact your network carrier and Facebook support team. bedel batiaka Nzomono saysMay 14, 2017 at 9:18 pmHi my Facebook page is not loading while other networks working on my phone what should i do to solve this problem.Reply I.C Tiempo saysMay 15, 2017 at 10:31 amHello badel, have you tried all the steps above? If not, go to your apps settings, select our Facebook app and clear its cache and data.Reply. Thank you! Reply I.C Tiempo says May 16, 2016 at 1:00 am You are welcome D.Wolf. I can get onto my account on my phone(android). Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 222,535 views 229 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Thats all we know.. It helped me solved my Facebook not working issue.Reply. to be honest, its just a panic attack. Just a black screen. The cache clean-up and time settings worked well for me. at YouTube) but not at Facebook, & have already tried uninstalling & reinstalling the Flash Player, try the following troubleshooting methods.1) For Firefox users: If Facebook is saying that you need to upgrade your Flash player, but you already have the latest Flash version installed, make sure that the below pref contains its default value (an asterick symbol) by right-clicking the pref name > Reset.about:config > plugins.enumerablenames = * [default]However, using the default value means that websites can fingerprint all the plugins (both activated & disabled ones) installed in your browser. mma173 said on October 3, 2010 at 10:57 pm ReplyAdblock filters can also problems in regard of Facebook videosamr said on December 7, 2014 at 11:08 am Replythank you so much that was exactly the reason from add block filters from ad-ons plunging i disabled it and the videos played again to life after around ten days of trying many solution Ur information was so helpful i recommend any body to follow the same advice . Do you mean that you can log-in your Facebook account without any problem through your Android phone? Did you check your Date and Time settings, is it synchronized of todays date? If so, did you check your internet speed? If your problem is you cannot log-in into your account please try this: Facebook Account Recovery.Reply Troy saysOctober 4, 2015 at 9:09 pmDid you figure it out? I am having the same problem and have tried everything. Thanks also to your nice comment, it inspires me to do more tutorials that will benefit every average internet users. Too many changes too fast. Shehryar Ahmed saysFebruary 3, 2017 at 12:19 pmPage shows facebook took too long to respond 5a02188284
comment avoir mon code de confirmation facebookyo symbol for facebookdownload free hack facebook 2014what does the like order mean on facebookfacebook banner template photoshop downloadastro tv facebook chatfacebook chat download sony ericsson k800inokia 701 facebook free downloadfacebook app for nokia n97 downloadbest facebook status

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Un Dos Tres Index du Forum -> Ville -> Hopital Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation